Subject: BLoad bug
From: [email-masked] (Big Will Riker)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 1994 13:21:06 +0100

F.T.A.O anybody using BLoad on a network (esp. the guy who told me of the
problem - sorry mate, lost the original message)

The bug has been fixed. It twas me being stupid as usual - I was thinking
that the Lock() type would be the same as Open() so I was using 1005 or
whatever when I should have been using -1. Oops. Silly me.

Anybody who would like a copy of the update can either mail me direct,
or in about 7 days time can FTP the library set from Martin Kifts FTP
site at CEKIFT.SWAN.AC.UK

Steve.
+---------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Steven Matty from Reflective Images    A.K.A Big Will Riker               |
|====================================+======================================|
| A1200/340HD/6Mb/33FPU/Blitz2       | Current Project : BlitzBombers AGA   |
|                                    | [#############################:::::] |
|                                    | Current Project : BlitzLibs V4       |
| [email-masked]      | [############################::::::] |
| sis3147@[149.197.159.14]           | Current Project : 68030 Fund         |
|                                    | [###########################:::::::] |
\____________________________________|______________________________________/